No products in the basket.
To view or buy now – click here – Wilson Staff Spine Driver
New Wilson Spine High MOI Driver 2008
The brand newWilson Spine Driver was launched in early 2008 and has shown tremendous interest. It focuses on the HIGH MOI, LOW Centre of Gravity concept to increase forgiveness but not at the expense of distance.
- Powered by its innovative crown super-structure and unique perimeter weighting, the new Spine driver explores today’s new driver geometry, generating high MOI with explosively long and accurate results
- The Spine achieves high MOI and low CG by redistributing weight from the center of the crown to the perimeter. The result is the industry’s first truly perimeter weighted driver with a higher MOI and lower CG than traditional 460cc drivers
- Perimeter weighting for greater forgiveness – A unique “spine”, or ridge line, reinforces the face behind the impact area, offering even hotter ball speeds
- High MOI, Low CG –Weight scooped out of the crown was moved down around the perimeter to lower the CG for higher launch angle and preferred lower driver spin
- UST V2 HMOI Shaft –Because of the superior stability produced by the non-traditional head, the standard shaft offering is longer to maximise distance while maintaining control
GREATER FORGIVENESS VIA AN EVEN PERIMETER WEIGHTING
A unique or ridge line or “spine”, reinforces the face behind the impact area, offering even hotter ball speeds.
UST V2 HMOI SHAFT
The standard shaft offering is longer and maximizes distance while maintaining control because of the superior stability produced by the non-traditional head.