No products in the basket.
The new TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Rescue Hybrids are specifically designed for players who don’t always find the center of the face and have difficulty generating the requisite club head speed needed to score well with longer clubs. Thanks to a slightly larger profile, a low and deep center of gravity, and higher lofted heads, the Stealth 2 HD is incredibly forgiving and produces a high-launching ball flight.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Rescue Features:
- Variable face thickness engineered to maximize ball speed across the face while maintaining conformance and improving durability in each individual club.
- A slightly larger overall profile with a low and deep CG promotes a high launch with easier playability for a wide range of golfers. Higher lofted heads also encourage launch and greater on course success.
- This iconic TaylorMade technology stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- The proven Twist Face® design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Launch and Spin: High Launch / Mid Spin
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura AirSpeeder 50
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Red 47g 0.600 Ribbed
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
4 – 23.0 Deg, 5 – 26.0 Deg
Fujikura AirSpeeder 50