No products in the basket.
TaylorMade’s 60X Carbon Twist Face took the golf world by storm with its ability to optimize energy transfer and produce blistering ball speeds. The Stealth 2 HD Driver adds Inverted Cone Technology to the already potent recipe, expanding the COR area across the face. As a result, the Stealth 2 HD’s face is immensely more forgiving than its predecessor and retains significantly more ball speed on off-center strikes. An Inertia Generator with a 30 gram rear weight creates the highest MOI in the Stealth family, in addition to improving aerodynamics for faster club head speeds.
TaylorMade encases the 60X Carbon Twist Face in a polyurethane cover featuring groundbreaking nanotexture technology. Nanotexture allowed engineers to fine tune launch and spin, optimizing total distance, regardless of playing conditions or where the ball is struck on the face.
Standard draw bias drivers correct the slice at the expense of forgiveness. Constructing the Stealth 2 HD almost entirely out of carbon yielded weight savings that TaylorMade repurposed, shifting the Intertia Generator closer to the heel to maintain a draw bias without sacrificing stability.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Driver Features:
- Building on the speed producing success of the original 60X Carbon Twist Face that optimized energy transfer for fast ball speeds, the new face design in Stealth 2 features an advanced version of Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness. It weighs 24g (2g lighter than the original Stealth face) and is designed to have an expanded COR area for a larger sweet spot and boosted performance across the entire face.
- The Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
- Standard draw bias designs promote a corrective flight at the expense of forgiveness, utilizing the weight savings from the full-body carbon construction and shifting the Inertia Generator closer to the heel, we’re able to maintain draw-bias while creating the highest MOI in the Stealth 2 family of drivers.
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level. It is outfitted with a massive 30g rear weight to optimize MOI and forgiveness.
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Launch and Spin: High Launch / Mid Spin
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura SPEEDER NX Red
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2 Black/Red 0.600 52g
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
10.5 Deg, 12.0 Deg
Fujikura SPEEDER NX Red