No products in the basket.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Rescue Hybrids feature an infinity carbon crown that allowed TaylorMade’s engineers to redistribute weight lower and deeper in the head compared to the original Stealth. Consequently, the new model has a more centered CG which improves the sweet spot’s performance and boosts MOI and forgiveness to assist with poorly struck shots.
TaylorMade engineered the Stealth 2 with a variable thickness face that employs advanced inverted cone technology to deliver unequaled ball speed across the face. A flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket works in conjunction with the already hot face, allowing it to flex further and create a trampoline-like effect that maximizes total distance. Additionally, the Speed Pocket helps retain ball speed on low-face strikes.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Rescue Features:
- Variable face thickness engineered to maximize ball speed across the face while maintaining conformance and improving durability in each individual hybrid.
- Center of gravity is positioned lower compared to the original Stealth Rescue, delivering a more centered CG projection to improve performance on middle-face strikes. Engineers used weight savings from the infinity carbon crown to redistribute mass towards the rear of the club for enhanced MOI and forgiveness.
- This iconic TaylorMade technology stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- The proven Twist Face® design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Launch and Spin: Mid-High Launch / Mid-Low Spin
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura VENTUS Red IH
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Red 47g 0.600 Ribbed
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
3 – 19.0 Deg, 4 – 22.0 Deg, 5 – 25.0 Deg
Fujikura VENTUS Red IH