No products in the basket.
TaylorMade’s 60X Carbon Twist Face took the golf world by storm with its ability to optimize energy transfer and produce blistering ball speeds. The Stealth 2 Drivers adds Inverted Cone Technology to the already potent recipe, expanding the COR area across the face. As a result, the Stealth 2’s is immensely more forgiving than its predecessor and retains significantly more ball speed on off-center strikes. An Inertia Generator with a 25 gram rear weight further bolsters MOI and stability, in addition to improving aerodynamics for faster club head speeds.
TaylorMade encases the 60X Carbon Twist Face in a polyurethane cover featuring groundbreaking nanotexture technology. Nanotexture allowed engineers to fine-tune launch and spin, optimizing total distance, regardless of playing conditions or where the ball is struck on the face.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Driver Features:
- Building on the speed producing success of the original 60X Carbon Twist Face that optimized energy transfer for fast ball speeds, the new face design in Stealth 2 features an advanced version of Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness. It weighs 24g (2g lighter than the original Stealth face) and is designed to have an expanded COR area for a larger sweet spot and boosted performance across the entire face.
- The Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
- The corrective tendencies of Twist Face™ combined with advanced ICT help maintain ball speed and accuracy on off-center strikes. A lighweight full-carbon body allows engineers to harvest mass and strategically place weight for optimal launch and forgiveness.
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level. It is outfitted with a 25g rear weight for incredible MOI and forgiveness.
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Launch and Spin: Mid-High Launch / Mid-Low Spin
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura VENTUS Red TR 5
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2 Black/Red 0.600 52g
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
10.5 Deg, 9.0 Deg
Fujikura VENTUS Red TR 5