No products in the basket.
Made from soft 8620 carbon steel, the TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Hi-Toe Wedges ensure precision where it matters most: the sole. The wedges feature a taller toe area with an added weight pad that shifts the center of gravity closer to the middle, resulting in optimized launch and spin conditions. TaylorMade utilizes two types of grooves on the Hi-Toe 3 to provide unbelievable control. The larger ZTP RAW Grooves’ radii are engineered to deliver optimal spin on longer shots. Between the larger grooves, milled ribs add texture to the face, yielding increased spin and improved performance on partial and greenside shots. Additionally, the mid-to-higher lofted wedges are equipped with full length scoring lines, bestowing the Hi-Toe 3 with the ability to dispatch similar levels of spin when the face is rotated open. Three bounce options are available in the Hi-Toe 3. The low bounce option is suited to firmer turf conditions, bunkers with harder sand, tight lies, and players with a sweeping, shallower angle of attack. The standard bounce option is extremely versatile, and favors players with a neutral swing style. The high bounce wedge is designed for softer turf, fluffy lies, bunkers with soft sand, and players with a steep, digging swing style. The stock shaft and grip are KBS’ Hi-Rev 2.0 and Lamkin’s Crossline 360 respectively.
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Hi-Toe Wedges Feature:
- Made from soft 8620 carbon steel
- Milled Grind milling process maximizes consistency for repeatable performance and turf interaction
- Hi-Toe design is taller in the toe and is engineered to generate better spin and launch results
- Toe weight pad moves the center of gravity closer to the middle to optimize launch and spin, while providing premium feel
- ZTP RAW Grooves with radii designed for optimal spin in various conditions
- Raised RAW Micro-Ribs between the full grooves add texture for increased spin on shorter shots
- Full-length scoring lines (54° – 60°) improve spin around the green when the face is rotated open
- Standard, low, and high bounce options available
- Stock Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115g
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Gray/Blue/Black (0.580 Round, 52g)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
50 Deg (9 Bounce), 52 Deg (9 Bounce), 56 Deg (10 Bounce)