No products in the basket.
The Callaway Golf RAZR Fit Optifit Driver has now been reduced by Golf Direct to an amazing £189.95, a saving of £150 off the RRP. This fantastic driver delivers ultimate distance and performance and now for a limited time you can buy this driver at this special price. In addition to the driver price reduction Golf Direct are offering the matching Callaway RAZR Fit Fairways woods for only £99.95 each.
Callaway Golf RAZR Fit Optifit Driver
The combination of Forged Composite and OptiFit Technology on The RAZR makes Callaway’s first driver featuring adjustability the performance leader. The OptiFit Hosel allows players to adjust the face angle for improved accuracy and trajectory while the OptiFit Weights can be adjusted to promote either Draw or Neutral ball flights. Golfers can dial in their ideal settings and hit drives like never before with simple adjustability that matters. View the the Bellagio Fountain Commerial for the RAZR Fit Driver on the Golf Direct You Tube Channel … click here
The RAZR Fit Driver uses an advanced hosel that allows you to adjust the face angle on your driver. You can select from three different settings – O (Open), S (Square) or C (Closed).
- MRH – all options
- MLH – 9.5 or 10.5 Degree Only
- 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 or 11.5 Degree Loft
- Standard Shaft – Aldila RIP’d NV Shaft Regular, Stiff or Lite
OPTIFIT TECHNOLOGY The RAZR Fit Driver can be adjusted for both face angle (using the hosel Cog) and center of gravity (using the weight screws) using a straightforward 3 step process.
- Face angle adjustment allows you to set the club to your preferred look at address.
- Adjusting the weight screws will affect the direction the ball curves while in flight.
- A final face angle adjustment can optionally be used to help influence the starting direction of your drives.